- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Crystal Jade Palace (Fěicuì huánggōng jiǔjiā)
Crystal Jade Palace (Fěicuì huánggōng jiǔjiā) Review
Don't let the dark granite floors and crystal chandeliers intimidate you—the food at this Cantonese favorite is familiar, and the service is sincere. Weekdays see wheeler-dealers closing deals over abalone and sea cucumber, while the weekends bustle with families from Singapore and Hong Kong lingering over dim sum and many pots of excellent teas. Plenty of pricey seafood dishes are on the menu, but you can opt for the less expensive stir-fry dishes and dim sum.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
With hot temperatures and sometimes poor air quality, visiting Beijing during the summer months can sometimes be miserable.
However, during our visit we were fortunate to have nice weather as we head from Read more
A short Beijing Metro ride and we surface in search of our destination to experience some more of for us amazing Beijing. Read more
I am travelling with my boyfriend in China this summer. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more