- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Yue Bin (Yuèbīn fànguǎn)
Yue Bin (Yuèbīn fànguǎn) Review
Holding the historic distinction of being the first private restaurant to open in Beijing after the Cultural Revolution era, Yue Bin's home-style cooking still attracts neighborhood residents, as well as hungry visitors from the nearby National Museum of Art. The no-frills dining room is just big enough for half a dozen spotless tables, where you'll see families chowing down on local favorites such as suanni zhouzi, garlic-marinated braised pork shoulder; guota doufuhe, tofu pockets stuffed with minced pork; and wusitong, a spring roll filled with duck and vegetables.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
With hot temperatures and sometimes poor air quality, visiting Beijing during the summer months can sometimes be miserable.
However, during our visit we were fortunate to have nice weather as we head from Read more
A short Beijing Metro ride and we surface in search of our destination to experience some more of for us amazing Beijing. Read more
I am leaving on a trip to Japan, China, Myanmar and Thailand on March 28 for one month and need to be able to call the US. Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more