- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Noodle Bar (Miàn bā)
Noodle Bar (Miàn bā) Review
With a dozen seats surrounding the open kitchen, this petite dining room lives large when it comes to flavor. The brief menu lists little more than beef brisket, tendon, and tripe, which are stewed to chewy perfection and complemented with noodles hand-pulled right before your eyes. For those seeking a moment of respite in Beijing's busy Sanlitun district, this is the place for a light lunch and a quick noodle-making show. The service is efficient and friendly.
- Address: 1949 The Hidden City, Gongti Beilu, Behind Pacific Century Place Chaoyang District, Beijing, 100027
- Phone: 010/6501–1949
- Location: Chaoyang District
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
With hot temperatures and sometimes poor air quality, visiting Beijing during the summer months can sometimes be miserable.
However, during our visit we were fortunate to have nice weather as we head from Read more
A short Beijing Metro ride and we surface in search of our destination to experience some more of for us amazing Beijing. Read more
I'm a young female professional travelling through China on my own this June 1-15th.
I will be coming either from Chang Mai (Thailand) or Hanoi (Veitnam).
I want to do a combination of adventure Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more