- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
InterContinental Financial Street Beijing (Běijīng Jīnróngjiē zhōujì jiǔdiàn)
At a Glance
- convenient location within Beijing's financial hub
- great for business travelers
- excellent facilities
- no appealing quirks
- lack of culture nearby
- business vibe may put off families
Check Rates from our Partners
InterContinental Financial Street Beijing (Běijīng Jīnróngjiē zhōujì jiǔdiàn) Review
The large rooms at this massive chain hotel have contemporary designs and hints of traditional Chinese art—smart, smooth and comfortable, think of this place as an exercise in corporate chic (apt considering this InterContinental is in the heart of Financial Street), including a 24-hour business center, plus an indoor pool, spa, and state-of-the-art fitness center rounding out the package that should be perfect for traveling executives. There are sizzling steaks at the Steak Exchange and excellent buffet meals in the café.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
With hot temperatures and sometimes poor air quality, visiting Beijing during the summer months can sometimes be miserable.
However, during our visit we were fortunate to have nice weather as we head from Read more
A short Beijing Metro ride and we surface in search of our destination to experience some more of for us amazing Beijing. Read more
I'm doing a group tour in Nepal/Tibet later this year, and will have some free time both in Kathmandu and Lhasa before and after my trip.
I was hoping someone could recommend a good day-guide. I did a Read more
· News & Features
For ample beach time, minus the party scene, Cabo San Lucas is a bustling enclave with a marina, lots ... Read more
Author, conservationist, and TED Talk speaker Boyd Varty shares eight top places to visit in his native... Read more
This unattributed travel quote tells us why splurging on a trip is totally worth it.... Read more