- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Bei (Běi) Review
This sleek little joint has attitude to spare. Perch at the sassy sushi bar or book a wood-paneled private room to enjoy the cuisines of northern Asia. Regional dishes from Japan, Korea, and Northern China are transformed by creative presentation and haute techniques, so dishes like miso pork belly and smoked wagyu are fit for an emperor. The sashimi is flown in directly from Tokyo, and the competent staff will help you navigate their comprehensive list of sakes and wines.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
With hot temperatures and sometimes poor air quality, visiting Beijing during the summer months can sometimes be miserable.
However, during our visit we were fortunate to have nice weather as we head from Read more
A short Beijing Metro ride and we surface in search of our destination to experience some more of for us amazing Beijing. Read more
I am travelling with my boyfriend in China this summer. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more