Swissôtel Beijing (gǎngao zhōngxīn Ruìshì jiǔdiàn)
At a Glance
- regular jazz nights in the lobby
- great amenities
- easy access to the city
- can be noisy
- generally mediocre food
- not next to the sites
Check Rates from our Partners
Swissôtel Beijing (gǎngao zhōngxīn Ruìshì jiǔdiàn) Review
With easy access to the Second Ring Road and Line 2 of the subway, this well-run hotel provides something of a welcome hub for tourists: the marble lobby is impressive, guest rooms are of a high quality (decked out in a recognizably European style), and the health club has a large pool and tennis courts: while it'll never be one of the city's more glamourous hotels, it's a solid fit. Plus it's only a short walk to the nearby Nanxincang complex of restaurants (which is housed in a former Ming Dynasty granary). The hotel coffee shop also dishes up a good buffet.
- Address: 2 Chaoyangmennei Dajie, Dongsishiqiao Flyover Junction (Second Ring Rd.), Chaoyang District, Beijing, 100027 | Map It
- Phone: 010/6553–2288; 010/6501–2501
- Website: www.swissotel-beijing.com
- Subway: Dongsishitiao
- Location: Chaoyang District
- 430 rooms, 50 suites
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
View deals in Beijing for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More