- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
St. Regis (Běijīng guójì jùlèbù fàndiàn)
At a Glance
- nice location
- fantastic facilities
- good Asian and European dining options
- the little extras really add up
- may look too formal for some
- lack of local atmosphere
Check Rates from our Partners
St. Regis (Běijīng guójì jùlèbù fàndiàn) Review
A favorite of business travelers and dignitaries alike, the luxurious interiors here combine classic Chinese elegance with modern furnishings, but it's the facilities that really stand out: the fine health club is equipped with a Jacuzzi that gets its water direct from a natural hot spring deep beneath the hotel, the glass-atrium swimming pool offers a sun-drenched backstroke, and the smart, wood-panelled Press Club Bar has the air of a private club. Add to that some plush rooms backed by excellent service and it feels like you're getting something more for your money here. If you can afford it, this is one of the best places to stay.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
With hot temperatures and sometimes poor air quality, visiting Beijing during the summer months can sometimes be miserable.
However, during our visit we were fortunate to have nice weather as we head from Read more
A short Beijing Metro ride and we surface in search of our destination to experience some more of for us amazing Beijing. Read more
My husband will be in Shanghai for a week and I would like him to bring something back.
I'm female, almost 65 and wonder what they have that you can't find here - . Not sure what's on people's shopping Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more