- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Yotsuba (Sìyè) Review
This tiny, unassuming restaurant is arguably the best Japanese restaurant in town. It consists of a sushi counter—manned by a Japanese master working continuously and silently—and two small tatami-style dining areas, evoking an old-time Tokyo restaurant. The seafood is flown in from Tokyo's Tsukiji fish market. Reservations are a must for this dinner-only Chaoyang gem. A second location has opened nearby at Sanlitun Beixiaojie.
- Address: 2 Xinyuan Xili Zhongjie, Building 2 Chaoyang District, Beijing, 100027
- Phone: 010/6464–2365
- Location: Chaoyang District
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- No lunch.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
In all the years traveling to China, we missed the UNESCO World Heritage Site Huangshan (sister national park of the US Yosemite Park) until we no longer have the stamina to climb up to the top of the peaks. Read more
The new one post with opinions and recommendations on Lijiang
http://chinainmyhands2013.blogspot.com/2013/09/magical-lijiang.html Read more
I have booked a hotel reservation thru WWW.HOTEL-REZ.COM in March this year.
However, when I try to change the booking, there was no contact available by telephone, email or any other way. No one answers Read more
· News & Features
From milk and cookies to a full-on Christmas tree (with the option to decorate it yourself), hotels are... Read more
As 2013 comes to a close, there's no slowing down for the Bay Area's restaurant scene.... Read more
Visit the mysterious Land of the Golden Pagodas—Myanmar—with AmaWaterways, starting in Novembe... Read more