- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Specializing in Brazilian fare, Alameda serves simple but delicious dishes in a funky outdoor mall tucked behind the hubbub of Sanlitun's bar street. The weekday lunch specials, at Y78–Y98, are one of the best deals in town. Their menu is light yet satisfying, with plenty of Latin influences. Crowds seek out the feijoada—Brazil's national dish—a hearty black-bean stew with pork and rice, served only on Saturdays. The glass walls and ceiling make it a bright, pleasant place to dine but magnify the din of the crowded room.
- Address: Nali Mall, Sanlitun Lu, Chaoyang District, Beijing, 100027
- Phone: 010/6417–8084
- Location: Chaoyang District
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
With hot temperatures and sometimes poor air quality, visiting Beijing during the summer months can sometimes be miserable.
However, during our visit we were fortunate to have nice weather as we head from Read more
A short Beijing Metro ride and we surface in search of our destination to experience some more of for us amazing Beijing. Read more
I am travelling with my boyfriend in China this summer. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more