- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Pentahotel Beijing (Běi'ertè jiǔdiàn)
At a Glance
- good meeting rooms
- next to the subway
- in a traffic-clogged area
- not much around for tourists
Check Rates from our Partners
Pentahotel Beijing (Běi'ertè jiǔdiàn) Review
Formerly known as the Courtyard, this hotel recently changed hands and received a much-needed refurbishment—meaning more modern facilities, faster Wi-Fi and decor switched to the "right side" of this millennium. However, the same old gripes persist, with little key tourism nearby (apart from the Temple of Heaven). Happily, a subway station just one block away makes a quick escape to quieter areas relatively painless.
- Address: 3 Chongwenmenwai Dajie, Dongcheng District, Beijing, 100062 | Map It
- Phone: 010/6708–1188
- Website: www.pentahotels.com
- Metro Chongwenmen.
- Location: Southern Districts: Chongwen and Xuanwu
- 307 rooms, 15 suites.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
With hot temperatures and sometimes poor air quality, visiting Beijing during the summer months can sometimes be miserable.
However, during our visit we were fortunate to have nice weather as we head from Read more
A short Beijing Metro ride and we surface in search of our destination to experience some more of for us amazing Beijing. Read more
I am travelling with my boyfriend in China this summer. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more