- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Pentahotel Beijing (Bei'ertè ji?diàn)
At a Glance
- good meeting rooms
- next to the subway
- in a traffic-clogged area
- not much around for tourists
Fodor's FindsLowest Price Guarantee
Pentahotel Beijing (Bei'ertè ji?diàn) Review
Formerly known as the Courtyard, this hotel recently changed hands and received a much-needed refurbishment—meaning more modern facilities, faster Wi-Fi and decor switched to the "right side" of this millennium. However, the same old gripes persist, with little key tourism nearby (apart from the Temple of Heaven). Happily, a subway station just one block away makes a quick escape to quieter areas relatively painless.
- Address: 3 Chongwenmenwai Dajie, Dongcheng District, Beijing, 100062 | Map It
- Phone: 010/6708-1188
- Website: www.pentahotels.com
- Metro Chongwenmen.
- Location: Southern Districts: Chongwen and Xuanwu
- 307 rooms, 15 suites.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Super Sale! Flights to Beijing From 725 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Book 5-Star Pangu Seven Star Fr $369+/Nt Expedia
- Visit Beijing for Less: Hotels Fr $60+/Nt Travelocity
- Beijing 4-Star Hotel Sale! 4 Nts + Air Fr $1517 Expedia
- Explore Asia with Royal Caribbean International Fr $1,149 Expedia
After spending a day and a half in Beijing, I make way to the West Beijing Train Station. Read more
My husband and I flew from Sydney Australia to Changsha, Hunan Province, China and spent two weeks visiting World Heritage listed mountain national parks, ancient village, water towns, classical gardens Read more
· News & Features
The Swiss city of Basel is getting ready to host to the who's who of the art world yet again, with the... Read more
Do you suffer from Vacation Deprivation?... Read more
Steinbeck said it well—no matter how many plans you make, its the destination that scoops you up... Read more