- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Dong Lai Shun (Dōngláishùn)
Dong Lai Shun (Dōngláishùn) Review
Founded in 1903, this classic Beijing Hui (Chinese Muslim) restaurant now has branches all over the city. Their specialty is a mutton dish famous for three attributes: paper-thin slices, high-quality meat, and an excellent dipping sauce. The hotpot dishes are amazingly flavorful: the best part is near the end, when the broth reaches a tongue-tingling climax. If you like, drop some cilantro into the bowl. Zhima shaobing (small baked sesame bread) is the perfect accompaniment.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
With hot temperatures and sometimes poor air quality, visiting Beijing during the summer months can sometimes be miserable.
However, during our visit we were fortunate to have nice weather as we head from Read more
A short Beijing Metro ride and we surface in search of our destination to experience some more of for us amazing Beijing. Read more
I am travelling with my boyfriend in China this summer. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more