- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Lao She Teahouse (Lǎoshě cháguǎn)
Lao She Teahouse (Lǎoshě cháguǎn) Review
Named for famed Beijing author Lao She, this teahouse in the pedestrianized Qianmen area plays host to a variety of traditional performances including acrobatics, opera, and vaudeville shows. Dinner is served on the premises and reservations are required one day in advance for the shows, which occur at 7:15 pm nightly.
- Address: Building 3, 3 Qianmenxi Dajie, Xuanwu District, Beijing, 100051
- Phone: 010/6303–6830
- Location: Beijing
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
With hot temperatures and sometimes poor air quality, visiting Beijing during the summer months can sometimes be miserable.
However, during our visit we were fortunate to have nice weather as we head from Read more
A short Beijing Metro ride and we surface in search of our destination to experience some more of for us amazing Beijing. Read more
My husband will be in Shanghai for a week and I would like him to bring something back.
I'm female, almost 65 and wonder what they have that you can't find here - . Not sure what's on people's shopping Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more