All Beijing Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
|A-C D-F G-H I-L M-Q R-S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Day's Inn Forbidden City Beijing
Functional more than fancy, the Day's Inn offers a lot of pluses: . . .
DoubleTree by Hilton Beijing
Soaring 22 stories into the air, the DoubleTree is a solid hotel. . .
|$$||Southern Districts: Chongwen and Xuanwu|
One step beyond the striking Moon Gate doorway of this 18th-century. . .
Launched in 2012, EAST is the latest attempt by the people behind. . .
Though fronted by a boring brick facade, this hotel features a. . .
Surrounded by high-end office buildings, Fairmont Beijing is like. . .
Four Seasons Hotel Beijing
When it comes to hospitality it's fair to say that the Four Seasons. . .
The name is telling, as the hotel was built in 1954 to house foreigners,. . .
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe