Haidian District Top 5 in Haidian District
Haidian District Top 5
1. Spending a low-key day at the vast Summer Palace and Old Summer Palace. Don't miss getting out onto the water at either the Kunming Lake or the Fuhai Lake.
2. Eating and chatting all evening at the Wudaokou Binguan beer garden.
3. Browsing the biggest selection of electronics and computer goods (both legitimate and pirated) this side of the Pacific at Hailong Shopping Mall.
4. Listening to China's biggest bell toll at the Big Bell Temple. Here you'll find bells, both big and small, from the Ming, Song, and Yuan dynasties.
5. Getting out of town with a day trip to the Fragrant Hills Park or the Beijing Botanical Garden.
Need a break from the big city? View 42-hour itineraries from 13 cities.More
View deals in Haidian District for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More