Sights & Attractions in Beijing to Shanghai
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Things to Do in Tunxi
An arched bridge leads to Hongcun Village. From above, the village...
Huashan Mysterious Grottoes
The Huashan Mysterious Grottoes are a combination of natural...
Huizhou Old Town
Huizhou Old Town boasts a centuries-old city wall and a magnificent...
The most famous series of Memorial Arches are in Tangyue Village...
In Tunxi, the best place to pick up souvenirs is along Old Street...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Tunxi|
A UNESCO World Heritage Site, Xidi Village is known for its exquisite...
Near Huizhou Old Town, Yuliang Village overlooks a Tang Dynasty...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- May deal: Motel 168 (Nanjing Hanzhong Road) Fr $36+/Nt Expedia
- Book 4.5-Star Sheraton Nanjing Kingsley and Towers Fr $144+/Nt Expedia
- Motel 168 (Nanjing Yangpixiang) in May: $40 & Up — $40 Expedia
- Nanjing Savings! Book at Grand Metropark Nanjing Fr $156+/Nt — $156 Expedia
- Small budget: Stay in Nanjing this May Fr $35+/Nt — $35 Expedia