Sights & Attractions in Beijing to Shanghai
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Sights & Attractions Beijing to Shanghai
|A-C D-G H-I J-L M N-O P-S T-W X-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Big Bright Lake
Legends about Big Bright Lake have been around for nearly 1,500...
|Bodies of Water||Ji'nan|
Blue Wave Pavilion
The oldest existing garden in Suzhou, the Blue Wave Pavilion...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Suzhou|
Cloud Valley Temple Cable Car Station
The Eastern Steps begin at the Cloud Valley Temple Cable Car...
|Transportation Sites||Huangshan (Yellow Mountain)|
A cable car ride and a 30-minute hike leads from Pule Temple...
|Local Interest-Sight, Geological Sites||Chengde|
Confucius and his descendants have been buried in this tree-shaded...
Overlooking the Qinhuai River, a tributary of the Yangtze, a...
Confucius Family Mansion
Adjacent to the Confucius Temple is the Confucius Family Mansion...
|Museums / Galleries||Qufu|
Within the city walls, the Confucius Temple is a cluster of temples...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $96 -- Beijing: 4-Star Hotel Downtown into Summer, 25% Off Mercure Beijing Downtown
- $2299 -- China: 11-Night Vacation w/Air & Tours, $300 Off Friendly Planet Travel
- Ageless China IExplore
- $1249 -- China: 3-City, 8-Nt. Vacation w/Air, $1400 Off — $1,249 Affordable Asia
- Cosmopolitan Hong Kong — $3,350 IExplore