Sights & Attractions in Beijing to Shanghai
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Sights & Attractions Beijing to Shanghai
|A-C D-G H-I J-L M N-Q R-S T-V W-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Baotu Spring Park
Qing Dynasty Emperor Qianlong proclaimed this the finest of Ji'nan's...
|Bodies of Water||Ji'nan|
Blue Wave Pavilion
The oldest existing garden in Suzhou, the Blue Wave Pavilion...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Suzhou|
Cloud Valley Temple Cable Car Station
The Eastern Steps begin at the Cloud Valley Temple Cable Car...
|Transportation Sites||Huangshan (Yellow Mountain)|
A cable car ride and a 30-minute hike leads from Pule Temple...
|Local Interest–Sight, Geological Sites||Chengde|
Confucius and his descendants have been buried in this tree-shaded...
Overlooking the Qinhuai River, a tributary of the Yangtze, a...
Confucius Family Mansion
Beside the east wall of the Confucius Temple is the Confucius...
|Museums / Galleries||Qufu|
Within Qufu's restored city walls, the sprawling Confucius Temple...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's