- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Changle Inn (Chánglè kèzhàn)
At a Glance
- directly opposite Ge Garden
- gorgeous setting
- smart rooms
- difficult to get taxis here
Check Rates from our Partners
Changle Inn (Chánglè kèzhàn) Review
It's worth dragging your suitcase along the cobblestones of historic Donguang Street to reach this atmospheric guesthouse in the heart of old Yangzhou. A restored Qing Dynasty courtyard complex, it has quiet gardens and pavilions joined by lantern-lit pathways and oval "moon gates." In contrast, the guest rooms are more modern, with well-equipped bathrooms. A basic Chinese breakfast is offered, though most guests skip it and head to one of Yangzhou's famous teahouses.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
With hot temperatures and sometimes poor air quality, visiting Beijing during the summer months can sometimes be miserable.
However, during our visit we were fortunate to have nice weather as we head from Read more
A short Beijing Metro ride and we surface in search of our destination to experience some more of for us amazing Beijing. Read more
My husband will be in Shanghai for a week and I would like him to bring something back.
I'm female, almost 65 and wonder what they have that you can't find here - . Not sure what's on people's shopping Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more