InterContinental Qingdao (Hăiĕr zhōujì jiüdiàn)
At a Glance
- Qingdao's most luxurious lodging
- marina location
- gorgeous rooms
- among the city's priciest hotels
Check Rates from our Partners
InterContinental Qingdao (Hăiĕr zhōujì jiüdiàn) Review
Adjacent to the Olympic Sailing Center and a short walk from the Marina City shopping complex, this ultramodern hotel boasts contemporary rooms with dark wood paneling, built-in mood lighting, massive LCD TVs, and stand-alone bath tubs. Many have expansive views of the marina and the coastline. If price is no object, splurge on one of the Aqua Suites, which come with private sun terraces equipped with their own hot tubs.
- Address: 98 Ao Men Lu, Qingdao, 266071
- Phone: 0532/665–6666
- Location: Qingdao
- 422 rooms
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
With hot temperatures and sometimes poor air quality, visiting Beijing during the summer months can sometimes be miserable. Howev... Read more
A short Beijing Metro ride and we surface in search of our destination to experience some more of for us amazing Beijing. As we walk ... Read more
Many questions here and not sure whether to post in China or HongKong forums. Has anyone been to this aircraft carrier? It's turning ... Read more