- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Huangshan Xingang Hotel (Huáng shān xīn gǎng jiǔ diàn)
At a Glance
- a comfortable stop before your climb
- basic amenities
Check Rates from our Partners
Huangshan Xingang Hotel (Huáng shān xīn gǎng jiǔ diàn) Review
Because practically every guest is coming up or down the mountain, the staff at this comfortable hotel is a great repository of knowledge of what to see, how to climb, and the best routes to take. As with most hotels in the area, the rooms are somewhat small but are cozy and get lots of sun; knowledgable staff.
- Address: At the main entrance to Huangshan, Tangkou, 242709
- Phone: 0559/556–1048
- Location: Huangshan (Yellow Mountain)
- 115 rooms, 2 suites.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
With hot temperatures and sometimes poor air quality, visiting Beijing during the summer months can sometimes be miserable.
However, during our visit we were fortunate to have nice weather as we head from Read more
A short Beijing Metro ride and we surface in search of our destination to experience some more of for us amazing Beijing. Read more
I am travelling with my boyfriend in China this summer. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more