- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Huangshan Xingang Hotel (Huáng shān xīn gǎng jiǔ diàn)
At a Glance
- a comfortable stop before your climb
- basic amenities
Check Rates from our Partners
Huangshan Xingang Hotel (Huáng shān xīn gǎng jiǔ diàn) Review
Because practically every guest is coming up or down the mountain, the staff at this comfortable hotel is a great repository of knowledge of what to see, how to climb, and the best routes to take. As with most hotels in the area, the rooms are somewhat small but are cozy and get lots of sun; knowledgable staff.
- Address: At the main entrance to Huangshan, Tangkou, 242709
- Phone: 0559/556–1048
- Location: Huangshan (Yellow Mountain)
- 115 rooms, 2 suites.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
In all the years traveling to China, we missed the UNESCO World Heritage Site Huangshan (sister national park of the US Yosemite Park) until we no longer have the stamina to climb up to the top of the peaks. Read more
The new one post with opinions and recommendations on Lijiang
http://chinainmyhands2013.blogspot.com/2013/09/magical-lijiang.html Read more
My partner's father works in China and gets a lot of air miles through his job, so we may have the opportunity to visit next year. Read more
· News & Features
American Airlines and US Airways formally completed their merger this morning, leaving four major players... Read more
Oceania Cruises has got something unique in store: a world cruise that embarks in the summertime instead... Read more
Whether its Spicy Alligator Fritters or Broiled Lobster Maine Lobster that you're after, Carnival's new... Read more