- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Jinling Hotel (Jīnlíng Fàndiàn)
At a Glance
- luxurious accommodations
- attentive service
- wide array of shopping opportunities
- expensive rates
- not a great breakfast
Check Rates from our Partners
Jinling Hotel (Jīnlíng Fàndiàn) Review
Something of an institution, Nanjing's first modern five-star hotel is worth a look for its great location in the center of town, solicitous service, and recently renovated rooms. Look for sleek furnishings and modern touches like flat-screen TVs. An unexpected bonus: the second floor boasts an authentic Japanese restaurant called Sakura.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
With hot temperatures and sometimes poor air quality, visiting Beijing during the summer months can sometimes be miserable.
However, during our visit we were fortunate to have nice weather as we head from Read more
A short Beijing Metro ride and we surface in search of our destination to experience some more of for us amazing Beijing. Read more
My husband will be in Shanghai for a week and I would like him to bring something back.
I'm female, almost 65 and wonder what they have that you can't find here - . Not sure what's on people's shopping Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more