- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Shenghua Hotel (Chénghuá dàjiüdiàn)
At a Glance
- tasty restaurant
- reliable service
- near bus and train stations
- a bit far from the main sights
Check Rates from our Partners
Shenghua Hotel (Chénghuá dàjiüdiàn) Review
At 14 stories tall, this silver tower of glass and steel soars above the city. Once you pass though the rather dark reception area, the rooms have wide windows letting in lots of natural light. An excellent restaurant serves local specialties like lightly battered stir-fried venison. The hotel's bilingual tour operator can help you plan trips around the region.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
With hot temperatures and sometimes poor air quality, visiting Beijing during the summer months can sometimes be miserable.
However, during our visit we were fortunate to have nice weather as we head from Read more
A short Beijing Metro ride and we surface in search of our destination to experience some more of for us amazing Beijing. Read more
My husband will be in Shanghai for a week and I would like him to bring something back.
I'm female, almost 65 and wonder what they have that you can't find here - . Not sure what's on people's shopping Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more