Beijing to Shanghai Feature
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Top Reasons to Go
Qingdao: Hit the beach or explore the historic corners of the Bavarian-styled Old City, with its mansions, churches, and burgeoning café culture.
Huangshan: Framed in spectral mist, Yellow Mountain's towering granite peaks have inspired artists and poets for centuries.
Chengde: Originally an Imperial summer retreat, this town's magnificent temples, palaces and deer-filled parks now attract weekenders hunting for culture.
Suzhou: Discover flower-filled classical gardens in a town still threaded with ancient waterways.
Qufu: Visit the birthplace of China’s foremost philosopher and spiritual thinker, the "Great Sage" Confucius.Updated: 01-2014
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's