- Qingdao Hit the beach or explore the historic corners of the Bavarian-styled Old City, with its mansions, churches, and burgeoning café culture.
- Huangshan Framed in spectral mist, Yellow Mountain's towering granite peaks have inspired artists and poets for centuries.
- Chengde Originally an Imperial summer retreat, this town's magnificent temples, palaces and deer-filled parks now attract weekenders hunting for culture.
- Suzhou Discover flower-filled classical gardens in a town still threaded with ancient waterways.
- Qufu Visit the birthplace of China’s foremost philosopher and spiritual thinker, the "Great Sage" Confucius.
80° BY THE SEA
Looking for a beach vacation? Let us help you find the right spot.More