- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
If you want to get to a destination quickly, hiring a driver with a car is probably the most effective way, but it can be a hair-raising ride. A hired car with a driver costs about $50 a day, but agree on the price beforehand. We strongly advise against driving yourself. Foreign drivers licenses are not valid here, rules of the road aren't observed, and most drivers drive dangerously.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's