- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
After many years of "semi aviation isolation" Phnom Penh is opening up to the rest of the world, with Qatar Airways being one of the first international carriers to fly here. Regular air service links Phnom Penh and Siem Reap to Bangkok and Vientiane. Domestic flights run between Phnom Penh and Siem Reap. Air Asia, Bangkok Airways, Lao Airlines, Royal Khmer Airlines, Siem Reap Airways, and Thai Airways have flights to Cambodia.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's