Sights & Attractions in Cambodia
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Battambang
In the countryside outside the city is the 11th-century hilltop...
Perhaps Battambang's most interesting site is the mountain, Phnom...
Psar Nath Market
Psar Nath Market, like most local markets, is a decent enough...
|Markets / Bazaars||Battambang|
Wat Ek Phnom
Long before the French arrived, Battambang was an important Khmer...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Indochina Experience IExplore
- Intriguing Indochina (18-Day) IExplore
- Thailand & Cambodia Experience — $5,299 IExplore
- Intriguing Indochina (22-Day) — $10,250 IExplore
- Intriguing Indochina (18-Day) — $7,995 IExplore