Sights & Attractions in Cambodia
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice Sights in Cambodia
Angkor National Museum
This modern, interactive museum (opened in 2008) gracefully guides...
|Museums / Galleries||Siem Reap|
Angkor Temple Complex
The Khmer empire reached the zenith of its power, influence...
|Religious Sites, Archaeological Sites||Angkor Temple Complex|
Koh Rong Samlem
The Sihanoukville coast is flanked by several islands (many untouristed...
Wat Preah Keo Morokat
Within the Royal Palace grounds is Phnom Penh's greatest attraction:...
|Religious Sites||Phnom Penh|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's