- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Siem Reap is accessible by direct bus from Phnom Penh (five to six hours; $5 to $13) on all major lines, and from Bangkok (10 to 12 hours; $15 and not in one vehicle—the first bus drops you at the border, then you have to navigate your way to Cambodia and on). The road between Siem Reap and the border is usually a slow-moving morass in the rainy season. Neak Krorhorm Travel can help you arrange all bus trips.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's