- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Bangkok Airways flies six times daily between Siem Reap and Bangkok (one hour; $300 round-trip). Lao Air flies three times a week to Siem Reap from both Pakse (50 minutes; $150 one-way) and Vientiane (80 minutes; also $150 one-way), in Laos. Royal Khmer Airlines and Angkor Air fly between Phnom Penh and Siem Reap (one hour; from $65 and up one-way). Siem Reap International Airport is 6 km (4 miles) northwest of town. The taxi fare to any hotel in Siem Reap is $5.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's