- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Blue Chilli Review
Phnom Penh is a gay-friendly city, and Blue Chilli is one of the most popular and oldest bars for locals, expats, and tourists. The lively, friendly bar hosts entertaining live drag shows and other performances throughout the week, as well as DJ sets that will keep you dancing until the early hours.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello! Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more