Il Forno Review
Considered the best Italian eatery and winery in Siem Reap, Il Forno offers an enjoyable change from the Southeast Asian delights on offer at every turn. Just off Pub Street and near the Old Market, this "little corner of Italy" uses its Neopolitan woodfire oven to make delicious pizza and calzone specialties. An authentic variety of pasta dishes, platters for one or for sharing, and primi piatti are also on offer, all made using quality imported ingredients, and washed down with good regional wines. The stone walls and aged-effect saffron walls are indeed reminiscent of a rustic Italian village, as is the hospitality that creates a warmly familial ambience.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's