- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
La Java Bleu
La Java Bleu Review
Fresh fish sourced daily from the local market and skillfully barbecued or cooked in other inventive styles is what makes this restaurant, which is in a nicely renovated Chinese building near the river, so popular. The seafood-inspired menu, which does include some meat and chicken dishes, as well as a few vegetarian options, has French and Khmer influences. Try the grilled barracuda or the seafood platter with a good bottle of white from the restaurant's fine international wine selection.
- Address: 27 Phoum Ouksophear Sangkat, French Quarter, Kampot
- Phone: 033/6676679
- Location: Kampot
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Last Fall I read a notice that said that Emirates Airways was adding several new cities to it’s American service, among them Boston. Read more
Gottravel and I spent 18 days of our 6 week SEASia trip in Myanmar. Read more
I'm considering making a trip to Burma in April (one of the hottest months).
I would like to hear an opinion from somebody who has traveled in April in Burma. Is it really so hot? Is i Read more
· News & Features
This summer in Alaska, small ship cruise line Un-Cruise Adventures is offering seven theme cruises, highlighting ... Read more
When it comes to travel grooming on a beach vacation, some careful planning is in order.... Read more
For ample beach time, minus the party scene, Cabo San Lucas is a bustling enclave with a marina, lots... Read more