- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Le Wok Review
The restaurant serves well thought-out and beautifully presented Asian and European fusion food, in a quietly sophisticated ambience. Try the creamy pumpkin ravioli or grouper and scallop terrine as an appetizer and the chocolate mousse for dessert, or opt for one of the Escale or Decouverte set menus if your appetite is alive and kicking. Welcoming, professional service in a modern, Asian-inspired space.
- Address: Street 178, across National Museum, Phnom Penh
- Phone: 092/821857
- Location: Phnom Penh
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My husband and I spent 9 days in Myanmar this past December. Read more
Now that the flurry of November trip reports has come and gone (they were great!), I figure it’s time for one more, before the reports from spring cherry blossom-viewing visits start to come in. This Read more
Phew..Visa arrived. We did use a company in Houston to obtain visa and they arrived a week before we needed them.
Here is our itinerary:
We are staying i Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more