Ideal for a romantic garden dinner or a fun, elegant night out with friends, Abacus offers an eclectic choice of French-international fusion cuisine. Through a menu presented on a giant blackboard (a testament to how it changes weekly), chefs and co-owners Renaud and Pascal combine their creative talents and refined expertise to provide a high-quality, welcome change from traditional restaurants or bland hotel fare. Regulars swear by the juicy Abacus burger, but there are always plenty of options to suit any taste or disposition. The restaurant also has a bar that welcomes guests for an aperitif or a postdinner digestif.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's