- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Phnom Voul Natural Pepper Plantation
Phnom Voul Natural Pepper Plantation Review
Kampot's world-renowned aromatic pepper is sold all around the town and surrounding areas, but there's nothing quite like visiting where it's grown, sampling it right off the plant and paying its producers in person for a certified 100% organic product. One of the most respectable producers is Phnom Voul Natural Pepper Plantation, where you can buy white, red, or black pepper in half or one kilogram bags. It's not cheap, but quality is guaranteed. As most pepper plantations are in the countryside along dusty, rocky roads, it's best to arrange a taxi ride—tuk-tuks across this kind of terrain can be exhausting.
- Address: Chom Ka 3 Village, Pong Tek Commune Domnak Er district, Kampot
- Location: Kampot
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My husband and I spent 9 days in Myanmar this past December. Read more
Now that the flurry of November trip reports has come and gone (they were great!), I figure it’s time for one more, before the reports from spring cherry blossom-viewing visits start to come in. This Read more
Phew..Visa arrived. We did use a company in Houston to obtain visa and they arrived a week before we needed them.
Here is our itinerary:
We are staying i Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more