- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Phnom Voul Natural Pepper Plantation
Phnom Voul Natural Pepper Plantation Review
Kampot's world-renowned aromatic pepper is sold all around the town and surrounding areas, but there's nothing quite like visiting where it's grown, sampling it right off the plant and paying its producers in person for a certified 100% organic product. One of the most respectable producers is Phnom Voul Natural Pepper Plantation, where you can buy white, red, or black pepper in half or one kilogram bags. It's not cheap, but quality is guaranteed. As most pepper plantations are in the countryside along dusty, rocky roads, it's best to arrange a taxi ride—tuk-tuks across this kind of terrain can be exhausting.
- Address: Chom Ka 3 Village, Pong Tek Commune Domnak Er district, Kampot
- Location: Kampot
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We're beginning to plan a trip to Southern India for February.
We'd like to break the long economy class trip from New York to Bangalore into 2 parts.
We could also land in Mumbai, or Delhi, if one o Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail ... Read more
Pack light and still look great on your next camping trip with these 10 low-maintenance beauty products.... Read more
Castles, lakeside resorts, bang-for-your-buck Hawaii finds, and dazzling hotel gardens—it's... Read more