- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Le Bout du Monde
At a Glance
- eco-friendly approach
- wonderfully scenic
- truly tranquil ambience
- in-room humidity can be challenging in wet season
- mattresses are a little hard
Check Rates from our Partners
Le Bout du Monde Review
The comfortable, attractively furnished, and spacious thatch-roofed bungalows, which have wraparound balconies, are built in traditional Khmer style from local wood and stone and stand on stilts, overlooking magnificent panoramic views of lush landscapes, Bokor mountain and the Gulf of Siam. Meaning "the end of the world" in French, Le Bout du Monde is perched on the top of a steep hill near the National Park, with beautifully landscaped gardens and enjoyable hiking trails nearby. The excellent restaurant serves Cambodian and French delicacies including the famous Kep crab and other local seafood prepared with garden-grown ingredients.
- Address: Kampot
- Phone: 012/801968
- Location: Kep
- 6 rooms.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My husband and I spent 9 days in Myanmar this past December. Read more
Now that the flurry of November trip reports has come and gone (they were great!), I figure it’s time for one more, before the reports from spring cherry blossom-viewing visits start to come in. This Read more
Phew..Visa arrived. We did use a company in Houston to obtain visa and they arrived a week before we needed them.
Here is our itinerary:
We are staying i Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more