- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Crab Market
The Crab Market Review
A strip of simple eateries mainly run by local fishermen and their families can be found in the seafront Crab Market area. Here you can take your pick of these local haunts, each serving tons of fresh seafood dishes— mainly finger lickin' crab— from fresh salads and crunchy patties to succulent, spicy curries starring the famously flavorsome green, red, or black pepper from neighboring Kampot. Ideally, arrive around sunset to watch the fishermen returning with their catch, and to enjoy the mesmerizing colors play on the ocean before tucking into your dinner. Don't expect anything fancy from these basic restaurants; overall, hygeine standards are adhered to, and service is polite.
- Address: Phsar Kdam Khan, Kep
- Location: Kep
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Tomorrow I'm off to Thailand on trip #34 to BKK since 2001. Read more
There are lots of things to do, based on your interests. Read more
Hi there ! Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more