- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Although somewhat challenging to locate, Yumi is well worth the effort. Housed in a trendily converted old garage with a little courtyard, Yumi serves fresh, delectable Japanese tapas. The compact menu provides numerous set options ideal for couples or small groups to get to sample a variety of shared dishes, accompanied by some creative cocktails.
- Address: No. 29a, Street 288, between Monivong and 63 St. Boeung Keng Kang 1, Phnom Penh
- Phone: 092/163903
- Hours: Daily 11–2 and 5–10
- Location: Phnom Penh
- Reservations essential.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We're beginning to plan a trip to Southern India for February.
We'd like to break the long economy class trip from New York to Bangalore into 2 parts.
We could also land in Mumbai, or Delhi, if one o Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail ... Read more
Pack light and still look great on your next camping trip with these 10 low-maintenance beauty products.... Read more
Castles, lakeside resorts, bang-for-your-buck Hawaii finds, and dazzling hotel gardens—it's... Read more