- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Friends n Stuff
Friends n Stuff Review
Trendy, playful, and eco-friendly accessories can be found at Friends n Stuff, next to the ultrapopular Friends restaurant. Here you can buy locally crafted laptop cases made from recycled bicycle tires, handbags made from food packets, glossy hardback books on Cambodia and other fun stuff, and all for the worthy cause of helping street children achieve a quality of life.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We're beginning to plan a trip to Southern India for February.
We'd like to break the long economy class trip from New York to Bangalore into 2 parts.
We could also land in Mumbai, or Delhi, if one o Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail ... Read more
Pack light and still look great on your next camping trip with these 10 low-maintenance beauty products.... Read more
Castles, lakeside resorts, bang-for-your-buck Hawaii finds, and dazzling hotel gardens—it's... Read more