- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The two-tone color scheme, and art deco (as the name suggests) dining area, is the ideal place to enjoy a top-notch lunch or dinner. Deco reflects the changing face of Phnom Penh. Seasonal produce sourced locally, coupled with top-grade quality produce from around the world, are transformed by chef Casper von Hofmannsthal into modern European dishes infused with tastes of Asia. As for the cocktails, it's worth coming here just to sample the classic Negroni or the popular Deco Bramble (a mix of Bombay Sapphire, and homemade blackberry syrup finished with a dash of lemon).
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello! Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more