- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The two-tone color scheme, and art deco (as the name suggests) dining area, is the ideal place to enjoy a top-notch lunch or dinner. Deco reflects the changing face of Phnom Penh. Seasonal produce sourced locally, coupled with top-grade quality produce from around the world, are transformed by chef Casper von Hofmannsthal into modern European dishes infused with tastes of Asia. As for the cocktails, it's worth coming here just to sample the classic Negroni or the popular Deco Bramble (a mix of Bombay Sapphire, and homemade blackberry syrup finished with a dash of lemon).
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My husband and I spent 9 days in Myanmar this past December. Read more
Now that the flurry of November trip reports has come and gone (they were great!), I figure it’s time for one more, before the reports from spring cherry blossom-viewing visits start to come in. This Read more
Phew..Visa arrived. We did use a company in Houston to obtain visa and they arrived a week before we needed them.
Here is our itinerary:
We are staying i Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more