- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Khmer cuisine doesn't get much better than at K'nyay. This elegantly designed restaurant serves modern, simple but tasty dishes, offering a great range of veggie and vegan choices. Not surprisingly, it has become a favorite of the local expat community who also come to enjoy the peaceful setting. Next door is the newly opened K2, a cool little bar run by the same owners.
- Address: 25K Suramarit Blvd., 268 St., near Independence Monument Phnom Penh
- Phone: 023/225225
- Hours: Tues.–Fri. 7 am–9 pm, Sat. 7 am–9 pm
- Location: Phnom Penh
- Closed Sun. and Mon.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
After much planning with you Fodorites and Tonkin Travel, Tom and I were ready for a romantic trip to Vietnam, with a quick side-trip to Cambodia. Read more
Tomorrow I'm off to Thailand on trip #34 to BKK since 2001. Read more
I'll go to Japan on 6 May and arrive in Narita around 7PM. Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand.... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more