- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Khmer cuisine doesn't get much better than at K'nyay. This elegantly designed restaurant serves modern, simple but tasty dishes, offering a great range of veggie and vegan choices. Not surprisingly, it has become a favorite of the local expat community who also come to enjoy the peaceful setting. Next door is the newly opened K2, a cool little bar run by the same owners.
- Address: 25K Suramarit Blvd., 268 St., near Independence Monument Phnom Penh
- Phone: 023/225225
- Hours: Tues.–Fri. 7 am–9 pm, Sat. 7 am–9 pm
- Location: Phnom Penh
- Closed Sun. and Mon.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We're beginning to plan a trip to Southern India for February.
We'd like to break the long economy class trip from New York to Bangalore into 2 parts.
We could also land in Mumbai, or Delhi, if one o Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail ... Read more
Pack light and still look great on your next camping trip with these 10 low-maintenance beauty products.... Read more
Castles, lakeside resorts, bang-for-your-buck Hawaii finds, and dazzling hotel gardens—it's... Read more