- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Cafe Sushi Review
Fish your own dinner right out of the Gulf of Siam in a trip arranged by this restaurant. Take a class to learn how to prepare it or choose whether to have it grilled or made into a tartare, sushi, nigiri, or tempura. By far the most authentic Japanese food in Sihanoukville, with a menu heavily reliant on the Japanese owner's mood and the fish caught that day, also offering bento boxes, okonomiyaki, and other delights.
- Address: 25 Ekareach St., Sangkat 4 Khan Mittapheap, Sihanoukville
- Phone: 012/940368
- Location: Sihanoukville
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello! Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more