- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Angkor Village Resort
At a Glance
- unusual pool
- spacious, comfortable rooms
- good breakfast buffet
- somewhat isolated
- charges for internet use
- noisy a/c
Check Rates from our Partners
Angkor Village Resort Review
This resort offers guests who value their time and privacy a real sense of retreat from the rest of the world after a busy day of sightseeing. The cottages are laid out among atmospheric, verdant gardens rich with tropical flora, and the pool snakes its way around accommodations so that each guest has a private part of it. The classic Khmer style of decor with chic modern touches create a sense of comfort, enhanced by the service of polite, helpful staff. The resort organizes guided tours and can even prepare a picnic hamper for guests exploring Angkor Wat for the day, or try a postouting afternoon tea with Khmer and international snacks followed by a restorative spa session.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We're beginning to plan a trip to Southern India for February.
We'd like to break the long economy class trip from New York to Bangalore into 2 parts.
We could also land in Mumbai, or Delhi, if one o Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail ... Read more
Pack light and still look great on your next camping trip with these 10 low-maintenance beauty products.... Read more
Castles, lakeside resorts, bang-for-your-buck Hawaii finds, and dazzling hotel gardens—it's... Read more