- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- friendly atmosphere
- good for budget travellers
- away from the riverside
- no air-conditioning
- no hot water
Blissful Guesthouse Review
This two-story renovated colonial house has fan-cooled rooms (some with attached bathrooms, but with no hot water) with balconies, which are extremely basic but generally clean and at low prices. The guesthouse also has a pleasant garden, a "chill out" TV room, and a lively bar/restaurant area where you can mingle with other travelers late into the night but especially during the busy happy hour.
- Address: Across from Orchid Guesthouse, near Acleda Bank, Kampot
- Phone: 092/494331
- Location: Kampot
- 9 rooms.
- No credit cards.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We recently returned from a nine day/10 night trip to Hong Kong and Macau to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary and a (ahem) milestone birthday. Read more
Just got back from a 1 week trip to Japan: Tokyo>Kyoto>Osaka>Nara>Hiroshima>Miyajima
(Nov 20 -27) Fall colors were at their peak everywhere it seemed. Read more
Going to Myanmar in December and a visit to Mt Popa is part of our itinerary. Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more