- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- friendly atmosphere
- good for budget travellers
- away from the riverside
- no air-conditioning
- no hot water
Check Rates from our Partners
Blissful Guesthouse Review
This two-story renovated colonial house has fan-cooled rooms (some with attached bathrooms, but with no hot water) with balconies, which are extremely basic but generally clean and at low prices. The guesthouse also has a pleasant garden, a "chill out" TV room, and a lively bar/restaurant area where you can mingle with other travelers late into the night but especially during the busy happy hour.
- Address: Across from Orchid Guesthouse, near Acleda Bank, Kampot
- Phone: 092/494331
- Location: Kampot
- 9 rooms.
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My husband and I spent 9 days in Myanmar this past December. Read more
Now that the flurry of November trip reports has come and gone (they were great!), I figure it’s time for one more, before the reports from spring cherry blossom-viewing visits start to come in. This Read more
Phew..Visa arrived. We did use a company in Houston to obtain visa and they arrived a week before we needed them.
Here is our itinerary:
We are staying i Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more