- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- friendly atmosphere
- good for budget travellers
- away from the riverside
- no air-conditioning
- no hot water
Check Rates from our Partners
Blissful Guesthouse Review
This two-story renovated colonial house has fan-cooled rooms (some with attached bathrooms, but with no hot water) with balconies, which are extremely basic but generally clean and at low prices. The guesthouse also has a pleasant garden, a "chill out" TV room, and a lively bar/restaurant area where you can mingle with other travelers late into the night but especially during the busy happy hour.
- Address: Across from Orchid Guesthouse, near Acleda Bank, Kampot
- Phone: 092/494331
- Location: Kampot
- 9 rooms.
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Tomorrow I'm off to Thailand on trip #34 to BKK since 2001. Read more
There are lots of things to do, based on your interests. Read more
Hi there ! Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more