- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- friendly atmosphere
- good for budget travellers
- away from the riverside
- no air-conditioning
- no hot water
Check Rates from our Partners
Blissful Guesthouse Review
This two-story renovated colonial house has fan-cooled rooms (some with attached bathrooms, but with no hot water) with balconies, which are extremely basic but generally clean and at low prices. The guesthouse also has a pleasant garden, a "chill out" TV room, and a lively bar/restaurant area where you can mingle with other travelers late into the night but especially during the busy happy hour.
- Address: Across from Orchid Guesthouse, near Acleda Bank, Kampot
- Phone: 092/494331
- Location: Kampot
- 9 rooms.
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Gottravel and I spent 18 days of our 6 week SEASia trip in Myanmar. Read more
Just finished my travelogue on my December trip to Myanmar. Read more
After more than a month back from Japan, I’m happy to finally have a bit of a breather that allows me to start a trip report. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more