- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Borann, l'Auberge des Temples
At a Glance
- large rooms
- traditional decor
- terrace for every room
- small pool
- no generator
- no TV
Check Rates from our Partners
Borann, l'Auberge des Temples Review
The accommodations are attractive and the rates reliable at this tranquil, small hotel, a couple of blocks east of the river. Khmer handicrafts and antiques fill the rooms, which have high ceilings and tile floors. Each one has a large porch or balcony overlooking a nicely planted yard, which holds a pool and open-air thatched restaurant. Large bathrooms with stone floors have both a shower and the traditional Cambodian bathing option of scooping water out of a giant ceramic urn, which sounds archaic but is thoroughly refreshing after a hot day at the temples.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We're beginning to plan a trip to Southern India for February.
We'd like to break the long economy class trip from New York to Bangalore into 2 parts.
We could also land in Mumbai, or Delhi, if one o Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail ... Read more
Pack light and still look great on your next camping trip with these 10 low-maintenance beauty products.... Read more
Castles, lakeside resorts, bang-for-your-buck Hawaii finds, and dazzling hotel gardens—it's... Read more