- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
You don't have to be a journalist to join the lively international crowd that gathers here every day. In fact, it's not really a Foreign Correspondents Club, but it does attract a fair foreign following. People drop in as much for the atmosphere of the French-colonial building and its open river views as for the tasty food, which is as eclectic as the diners. The beer is always cold, and you can grab a reliable burger or pizza if you're in need of a change from Khmer fare. If you find it difficult to leave this pleasant corner of Phnom Penh, you're in luck: there are even rooms for overnight guests.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We're beginning to plan a trip to Southern India for February.
We'd like to break the long economy class trip from New York to Bangalore into 2 parts.
We could also land in Mumbai, or Delhi, if one o Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail ... Read more
Pack light and still look great on your next camping trip with these 10 low-maintenance beauty products.... Read more
Castles, lakeside resorts, bang-for-your-buck Hawaii finds, and dazzling hotel gardens—it's... Read more