- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Mediterranean comes east at this popular three-story bar-restaurant in the heart of arty Street 240. The menu extends from North African couscous and Spanish tapas, to Asian Fusion bites, served in a warm, jovial atmosphere. The comprehensive wine list includes labels from around the world, and the cocktails are well made. Opt to sit on the rooftop for great city views.
- Address: 31 Street 240, Phnom Penh
- Phone: 012/830139
- Hours: Daily 10 am–midnight
- Location: Phnom Penh
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Tomorrow I'm off to Thailand on trip #34 to BKK since 2001. Read more
There are lots of things to do, based on your interests. Read more
Hi there ! Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more