- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Hawaii Beach Review
Hawaii Beach, where the foundations of Sihanoukville were dug in the early 1950s, almost meets the promise of its name. Popular with the Phnom Penh crowd, it quickly gets packed on weekends, but is pleasantly quiet during the week. A huge bridge has just been built connecting the bordering headland with Snake Island, which is a bit of an eyesore. Amenities: food and drink; water sports. Best for: swimming.
- Address: Southern end of Victory Beach, Sihanoukville
- Location: Sihanoukville
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Last Fall I read a notice that said that Emirates Airways was adding several new cities to it’s American service, among them Boston. Read more
Gottravel and I spent 18 days of our 6 week SEASia trip in Myanmar. Read more
I'm doing a group tour in Nepal/Tibet later this year, and will have some free time both in Kathmandu and Lhasa before and after my trip.
I was hoping someone could recommend a good day-guide. I did a Read more
· News & Features
For ample beach time, minus the party scene, Cabo San Lucas is a bustling enclave with a marina, lots ... Read more
Author, conservationist, and TED Talk speaker Boyd Varty shares eight top places to visit in his native... Read more
This unattributed travel quote tells us why splurging on a trip is totally worth it.... Read more