- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Starfish Bakery and Cafe
Starfish Bakery and Cafe Review
Try a shake, homemade yogurt or brownie, indulge in a massage, and learn about volunteering opportunities in Sihanoukville. The café has Wi-Fi and a handicrafts shop upstairs. It's not the easiest of places to find—it's hidden down a dirt road behind the Samudera Market in town—but it's well worth the trek. It's open from 7 am to 5 pm. Proceeds from this delightful little garden cafe go toward the Starfish Project, which supports individuals in need.
- Address: On unmarked road off 7 Makara St., Sihanoukville
- Phone: 012/952011
- Location: Sihanoukville
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We're beginning to plan a trip to Southern India for February.
We'd like to break the long economy class trip from New York to Bangalore into 2 parts.
We could also land in Mumbai, or Delhi, if one o Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail ... Read more
Pack light and still look great on your next camping trip with these 10 low-maintenance beauty products.... Read more
Castles, lakeside resorts, bang-for-your-buck Hawaii finds, and dazzling hotel gardens—it's... Read more