- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Starfish Bakery and Cafe
Starfish Bakery and Cafe Review
Try a shake, homemade yogurt or brownie, indulge in a massage, and learn about volunteering opportunities in Sihanoukville. The café has Wi-Fi and a handicrafts shop upstairs. It's not the easiest of places to find—it's hidden down a dirt road behind the Samudera Market in town—but it's well worth the trek. It's open from 7 am to 5 pm. Proceeds from this delightful little garden cafe go toward the Starfish Project, which supports individuals in need.
- Address: On unmarked road off 7 Makara St., Sihanoukville
- Phone: 012/952011
- Location: Sihanoukville
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My husband and I spent 9 days in Myanmar this past December. Read more
Now that the flurry of November trip reports has come and gone (they were great!), I figure it’s time for one more, before the reports from spring cherry blossom-viewing visits start to come in. This Read more
Phew..Visa arrived. We did use a company in Houston to obtain visa and they arrived a week before we needed them.
Here is our itinerary:
We are staying i Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more