- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Bokor Mountain Lodge
At a Glance
- nice views
- great restaurant
- management knowledgeable about the area
- more expensive than other nearby budget options
- light sleepers may be irked by the noisy next-door pub
Check Rates from our Partners
Bokor Mountain Lodge Review
Ideally located on the banks of Kampong Bay River in a beautifully restored colonial building, this centrally located boutique hotel offers a handful of clean, spacious, and affordable rooms. Tasteful decor, lovely river views (and sounds, as you can hear fishing boats come and go from some rooms) and a good restaurant add to the charm, as does the very helpful, friendly, and accommodating management and staff. Makaori, the restaurant, serves Asian and international fusion cuisine at a great quality and decent prices.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We're beginning to plan a trip to Southern India for February.
We'd like to break the long economy class trip from New York to Bangalore into 2 parts.
We could also land in Mumbai, or Delhi, if one o Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail ... Read more
Pack light and still look great on your next camping trip with these 10 low-maintenance beauty products.... Read more
Castles, lakeside resorts, bang-for-your-buck Hawaii finds, and dazzling hotel gardens—it's... Read more